To be the center of excellence for cleft and craniomaxillofacial deformities which provides services that meet international standard through an integrated and comprehensive multidiciplinary team approach and based on research and education by the year 2014.
- To provide integrated and comprehensive services for patients with cleft and craniomaxillofacial deformities. -To be the national referral center in Indonesia for cleft and craniomaxillofacial deformities.
- To enhance public’s understanding of etiology, management, and prevention of cleft and craniomaxillofacial deformities through counseling, research, training and charity mission.
- To provide training for healthcare personnel on referral of patient’s with cleft and craniomaxillofacial deformities.
- To be the center for training and education for healthcare personnel in the field of craniomaxillofacial.
The facilities at Cleft Craniofacial Center including:
- Two-operating theatre with positive pressure chamber and osteopower craniofacial devices
- Human Resources
- Administration and Meeting Room
- Outpatient Clinics, including :
Plastic Surgery Outpatient Clinic
Rehabilitation Medicine Clinic
- Supporting Room, including:
Speech Assessment Laboratory
Feeding room dan children play room
- Archive and Medical Record Room
- Inpatient Ward (RSCM Irna Gedung A)
- VIP Inpatient Ward (RSCM Kencana)
We are a team of integrated-multidisciplinary-professional Craniofacial surgeons who aspire to provide the most comprehensive Cleft and Craniofacial Care for our patients nationwide. As a primary referral hospital receiving patients from all over Indonesia, we are committed to serve only the most updated evidence-based treatment plan for our patients with diverse educational and cultural background. CCC is fully operated by the craniofacial team consisting of consultants of Plastic Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgeons and the residents who uphold perfection and attention to utmost details for every procedure and point of care.
The Cleft Craniofacial Center team consist of multi-disciplinary crew, including:
- Plastic Surgeon
- Rehabilitation Medicine Specialist
- Neuro Surgeon
- Speech therapist
- Social Worker