Scope of Services In CCC
The Most Comperehensive Cleft Care
Now you can access the most comprehensive and professional cleft patients care in one center. Our multi-disciplinary team involves our fellow trained craniofacial surgeons, residents, and nurses who are ready to provide the most thorough care for our cleft patients.
Our Plastic Surgeons have dealt with thousands of cleft lip and palate surgeries performed over the years. Congenital cleft anomalies may be syndromic and non-syndromic and require a multidisciplinary approach and multi-staged surgeries with years of commitment and collaborative management.
Not only surgeons, but our center also collaborates with Orthodontist, Speech pathologist, Rehabilitation medic doctor, Pediatrician, Anesthesiologist, Nutritionist, Prostodontist, Communication Therapist (Speech Therapist, Psychologist) who are working together to treat cleft patients with their best effort.
The facilities for cleft care includes speech assessment room, feeding room and playground, speech theraphy, dental clinic, radiology lab and consutation room.
CLEFT SCOPE OF SERVICES:
- Cleft Lip and Palate Consultation and Surgery
- Alveolar Bone Grafting and Reconstruction
- Naso Alveolar Molding (NAM), modified nasal retainer
- Speech evaluation and Velo Pharyngeal Insufficiency (VPI) correction
- Medical Rehabilitation
Craniofacial Expert Team
Experience the professional and expertise care from our specially trained surgeons. All of our surgeons are fellows subspecialised in craniofacial fields, with vast experiences in dealing with difficult craniofacial cases like:
- Frontoethmoid meningoencephalocele (MEA).
- Mandibular Reconstruction with free flap graft
- Microtia and other congenital abnormality of auricle.
- Facial fracture.
- Facial cleft.
- Hemifacial microsomia
- Craniosynostosis syndromic (Crouzon, Apert ) and Non-syndromic
- Defect craniomaxsillofacial post tumor ablatio
- Fibrous dysplasia craniofacial
- Facial nerve palsy
- Dentofacial abnormality (malocclusion, craniomaxillofacial disorder, facial asymentry and temporomandibular joint abnormality)
- Various of facial deformities due to abnormality and defect in bone and soft tissue (neurofibromatosis, hemangioma, giant hairy naevi etc.)
- OSA (obstructive sleep apnea)
We try our best to provide the best care and experience between the parents and the medical professionals to achieve the most outstanding outcome.
Additional services given by Cleft Craniofacial Center includes:
- Parents support group
- Prenatal Counseling
- Free Surgeries and Foundation
- Research and Grants
- Training and Workshop